Platinum Performance Student Discount Program
Welcome to the 2013-2014 school year! Please refer to the following guidelines for information on how to sign up and order Platinum Performance products for you and your pets. If you have any questions, feel free to contact your Platinum Performance Student Representative. Thank you and have a great year!
STUDENT DISCOUNT PROGRAM
What is offered?
A 25% discount on Platinum Performance products is available to veterinary students. The discount is not applied toward shipping costs. You must be a member of SCAVMA and you must have signed up for the 2013-2014 Pet Food Program to be eligible. Once an account is created you are free to begin ordering through the Platinum Performance website.
How do I sign up?
1) Verify your membership with SCAVMA and sign up for the Pet Food Program. Instructions are available here. If you have already signed up for the Pet Food Program then you have already completed this step.
2) Fill out the Program Application and submit it to your Platinum Performance student representative by either placing a hardcopy in the student’s mailbox or sending a copy via email. See below for contact information.
3) You will receive an email from Platinum Performance with instructions on creating an account when your application has been approved. Please be patient, this process may take up to two weeks.
How do I order?
- Go to http://www.platinumperformance.com
- Log-in using the username and password that you created during step 3 above.
- Add desired items to cart and proceed to checkout when ready.
- Enter billing and shipping address and click continue.
- Verify that your discount has been applied and follow the instructions to complete your order.
If you have any questions about your order please contact a Platinum Performance Advisor.
STUDENT REP CONTACT INFORMATION
Tyler Newton (class of 2014 - mailbox is downstairs at the VMTH)