Ph.D student Jessica Morgan applies oscillatory flow to samples.
If you require clinical care for an animal contact the Veterinary Medical Teaching Hospital
If you are interested in:
General Lab information
Mechanical testing, microCT, radiography, undecalcified histology services
Contact: Tanya Garcia-Nolen
Performance horse injuries Contact: Dr. Susan Stover email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Radiology and specialized musculoskeletal imaging
Contact: Dr. Sarah Puchalski
J.D. Wheat Veterinary Orthopedic Research Laboratory
1285 Veterinary Medicine Dr, bldg VM3A rm 4206
University of California
One Shields Ave Davis, CA 95616
General Fax: (530)754-0150
- If you are interested in clinical application of stem cells in animals contact the Regenerative Medicine Laboratory
- If you would like your animal to participate in small animal clinical studies contact: Center for Companion Animal Health
- If you are interested in applying for admission to the School of Veterinary Medicine, contact the School of Veterinary Medicine or specifically, the Department of Admissions.
- If you are interested in a graduate degree please contact the Office of Graduate Studies.
- If you are interested in specific research, internship or job opportunities, please directly contact faculty member with aligned interests or the UCD Jobs bulletin