How You Can Help
The California Raptor Center relies on generous donations from individuals, businesses and foundations to fulfill our mission. Your contributions of time and resources provides care and feeding of resident raptors, underwrites education programs, provides medication and medical supplies for rehabilitation, and maintains our unique center and facilities.
The list on the left shows several ways in which you can support the Raptor Center.
Today, countless hawks, owls, and others fly free -- thanks to contributions from caring people like you.
- Vehicle—van retrofitted for transport of birds and for off-site educational presentations
- Education center equipment—LCD projector, All-in-One Printer, Copier, Scanner, Fax, desktop computers, computer monitors, replacement of archival specimes, iPads for museum, wireless connectivity for museum, metal storage cabinet
- Office supplies -- calendars, corkboard, envelopes, paper, labels, stamps, scissors, stapleas, Scotch tape
- Cleaning supplies -- Bleach, brooms, dishwashing soap, small vacuum, laundry detergent, paper towels, garbage bags
- Facilities—replace many display, rehabilitation cages, new roof for museum, new education/interpretive center
- Building materials—putty scrapers, lumber, Astroturf, netting plastic panels, insulation panels
- Garden Supplies—rakes, brooms, large plastic buckets, hoses, wheel barrow, pea gravel, garbage cans, hedge trimmers, leaf blower, chain saw
- Bird support—old towels, newspaper, fiberglass cages, plastic
For a detailed list of items we need, click here.