News and Events
- Eagle Nursed Back to Health, Released
- Condor film Benefits the Raptor Center
- Raptor Center Open House Draws a Crowd
- Peregrines Offer a Great Measure of Species Recovery
- Taking Flight - Return to the Wild
- Chlamydia Psittaci Prevalence in Over-Winter Birds vs. Migratory Birds in California
- West Nile Virus and Burrowing Owls
- Mites Targeting California's Golden Eagles?
- Behind California's Lead Ammo Ban
- The Story of Sullivan
SAVE THE DATE
Our Spring Open House on Saturday, May 2, 2015 from 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. at the California Raptor Center.
Special presentations at 10:00 a.m. and 12:00 p.m. will demonstrate fascinating features of raptor biology and ecology, and visitors will be able to see many non-releasable raptors out on the glove. Local artist and CRC volunteer Diana Munoz will lead a sketching class from 11:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m. in the trailer where presentations are held. See more.