News and Events
- Photos: Rocks, Raptors and Wildflowers
- Eagle Nursed Back to Health, Released
- Condor film Benefits the Raptor Center
- Raptor Center Open House Draws a Crowd
- Peregrines Offer a Great Measure of Species Recovery
- Taking Flight - Return to the Wild
- Chlamydia Psittaci Prevalence in Over-Winter Birds vs. Migratory Birds in California
- West Nile Virus and Burrowing Owls
- Mites Targeting California's Golden Eagles?
- Behind California's Lead Ammo Ban
- The Story of Sullivan
Open House at CRC
The California Raptor Center holds an Open House twice a year, generally on the first Saturday in May and the third Saturday in October.
During the open house special presentations demonstrate fascinating features of raptor biology and ecology and visitors will be able to see many non-releasable raptors out on the glove.