Call (530) 752-1393 to make an appointment
Making an Appointment
Please call (530) 752-1393. When prompted press 3, and again, when prompted, press 3. If you are unable to speak with someone directly, please leave a detailed message and we will return your call as soon as possible.
How to prepare for your appointment
- Copies of pet’s medical records with you (ideally, these should be faxed over as well)
- Copies of any biopsies, aspirates and blood work that has already been done
- Any imaging studies that have been done including any x-rays, CT scans or MRIs (preferably on a CD in DICOM format)
Relevant Fax Numbers:
- Medical Oncology: (530) 754-2268
- Radiation Oncology: (530) 752-7777
This way, we can review all the details of what has been done until this point.