The CEH mission is to advance the health, welfare, performance and veterinary care of horses through research and education. We accomplish this by providing academic leadership and by serving as the organizational umbrella under which equine research is funded and conducted at UC Davis.
Since 1982, our Center has served as the USDA's California quarantine and treatment station for contagious equine metritis (CEM) to prevent the introduction of this potentially devastating venereal disease into the U.S. horse population.
- Horses and Humans (Alternative Medicine Magazine)
- Immediately Translating Research Findings to Clinical Application
- What is Equine Footing Science?
- How Do You Know if a Horse is Lame?
- Equine Health Topics
- CEH Recieves World's First Equine PET Scanner
- International Intern Enhancing Horse Nutrition at CEH
- Exploring Laminitis