How to Obtain a Project Number
Request a new CA AES Project # [CA-V-(ABC)-(1234)-(H, RR or AH)] by emailing Rowena Banks.
The email should contain the following information along with the request for new project #:
- PI name (also list any co-PI's)
- UC Davis department affiliation (also list any cooperating departments of significance to research development and interpretation)
- Title of project
- Project type – indicate one only: Hatch project (H), Hatch/Multistate (RR) or Animal Health (AH)
- Federal Planned Program Area (1-8) - see AES Project Coding Key and Federal Planned Program Area (1-8) Descriptions
- ANR Issue (1-25) - see AES Project Coding Key
- Identify activity as or non-Integrated (Regular)
Note: Numbers 5-7 should be identified by PI or someone with first-hand programmatic knowledge/understanding of PI's project.