Saturday, April 27, 2013
"An Integrative Approach to Chronic Disease and Pain Management"
**9 CE credits available**
The Holistic Veterinary Medicine Club is proud to be hosting our Annual Symposium on April 27, 2013 so mark your calendars. This years theme will be "An Integrative Approach to Chronic Disease and Pain Management" featuring our Keynote speaker Dr. Richard Palmquist along with a host of other experts in the field. You can read more about them on our Speaker Bio Page and see Dr. Palmquist's recent article : "Exploring Integrative Veterinary Practice".
Where: UC Davis School of Veterinary Medicine, Valley Floyd
When: Saturday April 27, 2013, 8am-6:30pm
What you're getting and why you should come!
- A full day of integrative medicine presentations from expert speakers
- Two presentation tracks to choose from (small animal and/or equine)
- Meet and network with fellow professionals
- 9 CE credits available to DVMs
- Free electronic pdf of all proceedings
- Lunch provided
- An opportunity to browse and learn about new vendors and products
- All proceeds go towards supporting the UC Davis Holistic Veterinary Medicine Club
- Because learning is fun!
- DVM $145
- DVM Webinar $110
- RVT $90
- Veterinary student $10
- Other student $20
- Public $50
Bonus: Refer 5 people at your registration level or higher and recieve free entry! Make sure they mention your full name during online registration to qualify.