1975 BA , Humboldt State University, Arcata, California,
1982 PhD , Colorado State University, Fort Collins,
Most Recent 10 Publications
- 2012 Milani JF, Wilson H, Ziccardi M, Lebevre R, Scott C Hematology, plasma chemistry, and bacteriology of wild tundra swans (Cygnus columbianus) in Alaska J Wildl Dis,
- 2006 Zhang S, Green NM, Sitkiewicz I, Lefebvre RB, Musser JM Identification and characterization of an antigen I/II family protein produced by group A Streptococcus Infect Immun,
- 2005 Green NM, Beres SB, Graviss EA, Allison JE, McGeer AJ, Vuopio-Varkila J, LeFebvre RB, Musser JM Genetic diversity among type emm28 group A Streptococcus strains causing invasive infections and pharyngitis J Clin Microbiol,
- 2005 Green NM, Zhang S, Porcella SF, Nagiec MJ, Barbian KD, Beres SB, LeFebvre RB, Musser JM Genome sequence of a serotype M28 strain of group a streptococcus: potential new insights into puerperal sepsis and bacterial disease specificity J Infect Dis,
- 2005 Holden K, Hodzic E, Feng S, Freet KJ, Lefebvre RB, Barthold SW Coinfection with Anaplasma phagocytophilum alters Borrelia burgdorferi population distribution in C3H/HeN mice Infect Immun,
- 2000 Alves SF, Lefebvre RB, Probert W Amino acid sequences of proteins from Leptospira serovar pomona Mem Inst Oswaldo Cruz,
- 2000 Faber NA, Crawford M, LeFebvre RB, Buyukmihci NC, Madigan JE, Willits NH Detection of Leptospira spp. in the aqueous humor of horses with naturally acquired recurrent uveitis J Clin Microbiol,
- 1999 Alves SF, LeFebvre RB, Probert W Bactericidal assay and passive protection studies of Leptospira interrogans Revuede Medicine Veterinaire,
- 1999 Alves SF, LeFebvre RB, Probert W Identification of outer envelope proteins conserved among Leptospira serovars Revuede Medicine Veterinaire,
- 1998 das GC Pereira M , Atwill ER, Crawford MR, Lefebvre RB DNA sequence similarity between California isolates of Cryptosporidium parvum Appl Environ Microbiol,
Most Recent 5 Book Chapters
2003 Lester JW, LeFebvre RB: Detection of Leptospira interrogans, ,
Methods Mol Biol. 193-200.
2004 LeFebvre, RB: Spiral-Curved Organisms V: Leptospira, D Hirsh, NJ MacLachlan, RL Walker, (ed),
Veterinary Microbiology. chapter 26.
2004 LeFebvre, RB: Spiral-Curved Organisms I: Borrelia, D Hirsh, NJ MacLachlan, RL Walker, (ed),
Veterinary Microbiology. chapter 22.
1998 LeFebvre, RB: Borreleia spp, D Hirsh and Y Zee, (ed),
Veterinary Microbiology. chapter 51.
1998 LeFebvre, RB: Leptospirae, D Hirsh and Y Zee, (ed),
Veterinary Microbiology. chapter 34.