Most Recent 10 Publications
- 2011 Papin, JF, Verardi, PH, Jones, LA, Monge-Navarro, F, Brault, AC, Holbrook, MR, Worthy, MN, Freiberg, AN, Yilma, TD Recombinant Rift Valley fever vaccines induce protective levels of antibody in baboons and resistance to lethal challenge in mice. PNAS US,
- 2010 Yilma T, PH Verardi, LA Jones Development of safe and efficacious viral vaccines for animals Crit Rev Immuno,
- 2009 Peng, Y, Lin, FC, Verardi, PH, Jones, LA, Yilma, TD Lower levels of gamma interferon expressed by a pseudotyped single-cycle simian immunodeficiency virus enhance immunogenicity in rats. Journal of Virology,
- 2009 Lin, FC, Peng, Y, Jones, LA, Verardi, PH, Yilma, TD Incorporation of CD40 ligand into the envelope of pseudotyped single-cycle Simian immunodeficiency viruses enhances immunogenicity. Journal of virology,
- 2007 Peng, Y, Lin, FC, Verardi, PH, Jones, LA, McChesney, MB, Yilma, TD Pseudotyped single-cycle simian immunodeficiency viruses expressing gamma interferon augment T-cell priming responses in vitro. Journal of virology,
- 2005 Chan K, Verardi P, Legrand F, Yilma TD Nef from pathogenic simian immunodeficiency virus is a negative fctor for vaccine virus PNAS,
- 2004 Gauduin MC, Kaur A, Ahmad S, Yilma T, Lifson JD, Johnson RP Optimization of intracellular cytokine staining for the quantitation of antigen-specific CD4+ T cell responses in rhesus macaques Journal of Immunology Methods,
- 2004 Legrand FA, Verardi PH, Chan KS, Peng Y, Jones LA, Yilma TD Vaccinia viruses with a serpin gene deletion and expressing IFN-gamma induce potent immune responses without detectable replication in vivo Proceedings of the National Academy of Science U S A,
- 2003 Legrand FA, Verardi PH, Jones LA, Chan KS, Peng Y, Yilma TD Induction of potent humoral and cell-mediated immune responses by attenuated vaccinia virus vectors with deleted serpin genes Journal of Virology,
- 2002 Verardi PH, Aziz FH, Ahmad S, Jones LA, Beyene B, Ngotho RN, Wamwayi HM, Yesus MG, Egziabher BG, Yilma TD Long-term sterilizing immunity to rinderpest in cattle vaccinated with a recombinant vaccinia virus expressing high levels of the fusion and hemagglutinin glycoproteins Journal of Virology,
Most Recent 5 Book Chapters
2003 Yilma T, Aziz F, Ahmad S, Jones L, Ngothos R, Wamwayi H, Beyene B, Yesus M, Egziabher B, Diop M, Sarr J, Verardi P: Inespensive Vaccines and Rapid Diagnostic Kits Tailor-Made for the Global Eradicaiton of Rinderpest, and Tehcnology Transfer to Africa and Asis, ,
in Dev Biol Stand. 99-111.
2003 Yilma T, Jones L, Verardi P: Genetic engineering of vaccines, R.A. Meyers, (ed),
in Encyclopedia of Molecular Cell Biology and Molecular Medicine, Winheim, Germany. .
1997 Yilma, T: Sustainable Animal production in Developing Countries, ,
in Forum Engleberg: Food and Water, A Question of Survival, Switzerland. 1-13.
1997 Yilma, T: Vaccine Biotechnology, Winheim, (ed),
in Encyclopedia of Molecular Biology and Molecular Medicine. 165-171.
1995 Yilma, T: Vaccinia virus recombinant vaccines for rinderpest, Karger, (ed),
in Dev Biol Stand. 201-208.