Most Recent 10 Publications
- 2015 Johnson CK, PL Hitchens, T Smiley Evans, T Goldstein, K Thomas, A Clements, DO Joly, ND Wolfe, P Daszak, WB Karesh, J K Mazet Spillover and pandemic properties of zoonotic viruses with high host plasticity Scientific Reports,
- 2015 Anthony S, Islam A, Johnson CK, Navarrete-Macias I, Liang E, Jain K, Hitchens P, Che X, Soloyvov A, Hicks A, Ojeda-Flores P, Zambrana-Torrelio C, Ulrich W, Rostal M, Petrosov A, Garcia J, Haider N, Wolfe N, Goldstein T, Morse S, Rahman M, Epstein J, Mazet J, Daszak P, Lipkin W Non-random patterns in viral diversity Nature Communications,
- 2015 Kelly TR, Rideout BA, Grantham J, Brandt J, Burnett LJ, Sorenson KJ, George D, Welch A, Moen D, Rasico J, Johnson M, Battistone C, Johnson CK
Two decades of cumulative impacts to survivorship of endangered California condors in California Biological Conservation,
- 2015 Smiley Evans T, Barry PA, Gilardi KV, Goldstein T, Deere JD, Fike J, Yee J, Ssebide BJ, Karmacharya D, Cranfield MR, Wolking D, Smith B, Mazet JAK, Johnson CK Optimization of a novel non-invasive oral sampling technique for zoonotic pathogen surveillance in nonhuman primates PLOS Neglected Tropical Diseases,
- 2015 Loh EH, Zambrana-Torrelio C, Olival KJ, Bogich TL, Johnson CK, Mazet JA, Karesh W, Daszak P Targeting transmission pathways for emerging zoonotic disease surveillance and control Vector-borne and Zoonotic Diseases,
- 2015 Vernon C. Bleich, M.A., Ph.D., Christine K. Johnson, V.M.D., Ph.D., Steven G. Torres, M.S., M.S.,
James H. Davis, B.S., Jennifer M. Ramsey, D.V.M., M.P.V.M., Jeffrey T. Villepique, M.S., Ph.D., and
Ben J. Gonzales, D.V.M., M.P.V.M. PSOROPTES INFESTATION AND TREATMENT IN AN ISOLATED POPULATION OF BIGHORN SHEEP (OVIS CANADENSIS) Journal of Zoo and Wildlife Medicine,
- 2015 Carlson-Bremer D, Colegrove KM, Gulland FM, Conrad PA, Mazet JA, Johnson CK Epidemiology and pathology of Toxoplasma gondii in free-ranging California sea lions (Zalophus Californianus) Journal of Wildlife Diseases (epub ahead of print),
- 2015 Vickers TW, Sanchez JN, Johnson CK, Morrison SA, Botta R, Smith T, Cohen BS, Huber PR, Ernest HB, Boyce WM. Survival and mortality of pumas (Puma concolor) in a fragmented, urbanizing landscape PLoS One,
- 2015 Vilchis LI, Johnson CK, Evenson JR, Pearson SF, Barry KL, Davidson P, Raphael MG, Gaydos JK Assessing ecological correlates of marine bird declines to inform marine conservation. Conservation Biology,
- 2015 Barbosa L, Johnson CK, Lambourn DM, Gibson AK, Haman KH, Huggins J, Sundarb N, Raverty SA, Grigg ME A novel Sarcocystis neurona genotype XIII is associated with severe encephalitis in an unexpectedly broad range of marine mammals from the northeastern Pacific Ocean International Journal of Parasitology,
Most Recent 5 Book Chapters
2015 Quinn, JH, MW Gabriel, CK Johnson: Pathogens and Parasites in American badgers (Taxidea taxus), , . .
2011 Mazet JK, Johnson CK: Approaching health problems at the wildlife-domestic animal interface, Miller RE, Fowler ME, (ed), Zoo and Wild Animal Medicine: Current Therapy, St Louis. 153-60.
2002 Orsini JA, Kreuder C: Emergency medical and surgical principles and procedure, Diver TJ, Ornini JA, (ed), Manual of Equine Emergencies: Treatments and Proedures, Second Edition, Philadelphia. 1-128.
1998 Orsini JA, Kreuder C: Emergency medical and surgical principles and procedures, Divers TJ, Orsini JA, (ed), Equine Emergency Manual, Philadelphia. 1-92.