Thomas Farver- BA, MS, PhD
Population Health & Reproduction
Davis, CA 95616
+1 530 752 7290
Most Recent 10 Publications
- 2013 Tanaka T, Lerche NW, Farver TB, Ardeshir A, Kass PH Specific-pathogen-free status is associated with lower infant mortality rate in rhesus macaque (Macaca mulatta) colonies at the California National Primate Research Center. J Med Primatol,
- 2013 Torres de la Riva G, Hart BL, Farver TB, Oberbauer AM, Messam LL, Willits N, Hart LA Neutering dogs: effects on joint disorders and cancers in golden retrievers. PloS one,
- 2012 Beh EJ, Farver TB The Box-Cox transformation and non-iterative estimation methods for ordinal log-linear models Australian and New Zealand Journal of Statistics,
- 2012 Sinclair KM, Church M, Farver TB, Lowenstine LJ, Paul-Murphy J Effects of meloxicam on hematologic and plasma biochemical analysis variables and results of histologic examination of tissue specimens of Japanese quail (Coturnix japonica) Am J Vet Res,
- 2012 Srivastav A, Kass PH, McGill LD, Farver TB, Kent MS Comparative vaccine-specific and other injectable-specific risks of injection-site sarcomas in cats J Am Vet Med Assoc,
- 2012 Beh EJ, Farver TB On Estimating the Linear-by-Linear Parameter for Ordinal Log-Linear Models: A Computational Study ISRN Computational Mathematics,
- 2012 Beh EJ, Farver TB A computational study assessing maximum likelihood and non-iterative methods for estimating the linear-by-linear parameter for ordinal log-linear models ISRN Computational Mathematics,
- 2012 Beh EJ, Farver TB A numerical evaluation of the classification of Portuguese red wine Current Analytical Chemistry,
- 2012 Queen EV, Marks SL, Farver TB Prevalence of selected bacterial and parasitic agents in feces from diarrheic and healthy control cats from northern california J Vet Intern Med,
- 2011 Srivastav A, Kass PH, McGill LD, Kent MS, Farver TB Methodologic approaches to histologically distinguishing vaccine versus nonvaccine-associated sarcomas using validated time and location vaccination histories in cats ISRN Pathology,
Most Recent 5 Book Chapters
2008 Farver TB: Concepts of normality in clinical biochemistry, Kaneko JJ, Harvey JW, Bruss ML, (ed), Clinical Biochemistry of Domestic Animals, 6th Edition, New York. 1-25.
1997 Farver TB: Concepts of normality in clinical biochemistry, Kaneko JJ, Harvey JW, Bruss ML, (ed), Clinical Biochemistry of Domestic Animals, 5th Edition, New York. 1-19.
1989 Farver TB: Concepts of normality in clinical biochemistry, Kaneko JJ, (ed), Clinical Biochemistry of Domestic Animals, 4th Edition, New York. 1-20.