Active Research Grants
Principal Investigator, CD4 T cell responses to Salmonella, (Principal Investigator), NIH/NIAID
Principal Investigator, Innate immune response to bacterial flagellins, (Principal Investigator), NIH/NIAID
Principal Investigator, Protective immunity against typhoid, (Principal Investigator), NIH/NIAID
Principal Investigator, Modulation of Erythropoesis During Salmonella Infection, (Principal Investigator), NIH/NHLBI
Most Recent 10 Publications
- 2013 Atif SM, Uematsu S, Akira S, McSorley SJ CD103-CD11b+ dendritic cells regulate the sensitivity of CD4 T-cell responses to bacterial flagellin Mucosal Immun,
- 2013 McSorley SJ, Bevins CL Paneth cells: targets of friendly fire Nature immunology,
- 2013 Liang L, Juarez S, Nga TV, Dunstan S, Nakajima-Sasaki R, Davies DH, McSorley S, Baker S, Felgner PL Immune profiling with a Salmonella Typhi antigen microarray identifies new diagnostic biomarkers of human typhoid Scientific reports,
- 2012 Lee SJ, McLachlan JB, Kurtz JR, Fan D, Winter SE, Baumler AJ, Jenkins MK, McSorley SJ Temporal expression of bacterial proteins instructs host CD4 T cell expansion and Th17 development PLoS pathogens,
- 2012 Gardner MB, Baumgarth N, Fell A, McSorley SJ, Solnick JV, Bevins CL Meeting report: a symposium on the evolution of common molecular pathways underlying innate immunity Microbes and infection / Institut Pasteur,
- 2012 Nanton MR, Way SS, Shlomchik MJ, McSorley SJ Cutting edge: B cells are essential for protective immunity against Salmonella independent of antibody secretion Journal of immunology (Baltimore, Md. : 1950),
- 2012 Lee SJ, Liang L, Juarez S, Nanton MR, Gondwe EN, Msefula CL, Kayala MA, Necchi F, Heath JN, Hart P, Tsolis RM, Heyderman RS, MacLennan CA, Felgner PL, Davies DH, McSorley SJ Identification of a common immune signature in murine and human systemic Salmonellosis Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America,
- 2012 Li LX, Atif SM, Schmiel SE, Lee SJ, McSorley SJ Increased susceptibility to Salmonella infection in signal regulatory protein a-deficient mice Journal of immunology (Baltimore, Md. : 1950),
- 2012 Kanaya T, Hase K, Takahashi D, Fukuda S, Hoshino K, Sasaki I, Hemmi H, Knoop KA, Kumar N, Sato M, Katsuno T, Yokosuka O, Toyooka K, Nakai K, Sakamoto A, Kitahara Y, Jinnohara T, McSorley SJ, Kaisho T, Williams IR, Ohno H The Ets transcription factor Spi-B is essential for the differentiation of intestinal microfold cells Nature immunology,
- 2012 Lee SJ, Dunmire S, McSorley SJ MHC class-I-restricted CD8 T cells play a protective role during primary Salmonella infection Immunology letters,
Most Recent 5 Book Chapters
2012 Atif SM, McSorley SJ: TLR5, Choi S, (ed),
Encyclopedia of Signaling Molecules, New York. 1875-1881.
2009 Moon JJ, McSorley SJ: Tracking the dynamics of salmonella specific T cell responses, ,
Curr Top Microbiol Immunol. 179-98.
1998 McSorley SJ, Liew FYI: Leishmaniasis, Delves PJ, (ed),
Encyclopedia of Immunology (Second Edition). 1546–1551.
1998 McSorley SJ, F Liew Y: Nitric Oxide, Delves PJ, (ed),
Encyclopedia of Immunology (Second Edition). 1859–1861.