Resources for GGE Students
Following is a list of links to resources that can help you in the process of applying for and participating in the Graduate Group in Epidemiology.
- Calculus and Statistics Topics - self proficiency assessment
- Financial Aid for GGE Students
- Student Fees
- UC Davis Graduate Council - The Graduate Council is responsible for all policies and procedures related to graduate education on the UC Davis campus.
- Employment Opportunities:
- GGE TA application:
- Graduate Studies Student Appointment website
- UC Administrative Calendar – Academic Calendars
- GradPathways– Professional Development Program
Resources for Epidemiologists on the Web
- UCLA Biostatistics Instructional Resources for R, SAS, SPSS, and STATA
UC Davis Biostatistics Graduate Program
- Graduate study in Biostatistics is coordinated through the UC Davis Graduate Group in Biostatistics, which provides interdisciplinary biostatistical research and training activities for students. The program offers the degrees Ph.D. in Biostatistics and M.S. in Biostatistics.
Epidemiology Literature Online
- American Journal of Epidemiology
- American Public Health Association
- Annals of Epidemiology
- Epidemiologic Reviews
- Epidemiology Monitor
- International Journal of Epidemiology
- Journal of Clinical Epidemiology
- Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Report (CDC)
- Weekly Epidemiologic Record (WHO)
Useful Computer Software
- CDC Epidemiologic Software (EpiInfo, EpiMap, etc)
The link to the diagnostic test, Betabuster and TAGS, are no longer working and the program is not available to our knowledge.
- "Supercourse: Epidemiology, the Internet, and Global Health"
Other University and Community Attractions and Resources