Continuing DVM Students
VSTP applications are accepted annually from entering students and students in the first and second year of the UCD School of Veterinary Medicine who have applied to, or have been accepted in, a graduate group at UC Davis. Applicants will be chosen based on the following factors:
- Commitment to research
- Quality of the proposed research program
- Letters of evaluation from persons familiar with the applicant's past/present research
- Scholastic achievement (undergraduate, graduate and veterinary programs)
- Graduate Record Examination scores
APPLICATION DEADLINE: December 20th, 2014
1. Statement of intent no more than two (2) pages in length and minimum 11 point font. Include research background, interests, research experience, and reasons for pursuing a combined degree program.
2. Completed VSTP application form. Deadline is December 20th, 2014.
- VSTP Application in PDF (Note: complete version of Adobe Acrobat Pro is required for online completion.)
- VSTP Application in Word (doc)
3. Copy of PhD application for admission to the Graduate Group or copy of acceptance letter from the Graduate Group.
4. Three (3) letters of recommendation submitted on behalf of the applicant for acceptance into the Graduate Group.
5. Resumé or curriculum vitae and list of any publications.
PDF all documents and submit via email by December 20th, 2014 to Jessy Paisley, firstname.lastname@example.org , Office of Research and Graduate Education, SVM Dean's Office.
For further information, contact:
Fern Tablin, Director, VSTP