- Marks SL, Kather EJ. Antimicrobial susceptibilities of canine Clostridium difficile and Clostridium perfringens isolates to commonly utilized antimicrobial drugs. Vet Microbiol 2003 (In Press).
- Marks SL, Kather EJ, Kass PH, Melli AC. Genotypic and phenotypic characterization of Clostridium perfringens and Clostridium difficile in diarrheic and nondiarrheic dogs. J Vet Int Med 2002; 16:533-540.
- Cave NJ, Marks SL, Kass PH, et al. Evaluation of a routine diagnostic fecal panel for dogs with diarrhea. J Vet Med Assoc 2002; 221(1):52-59
- Marks SL, Laflamme DP, and McAloose D. Dietary trial using a hypoallergenic diet containing hydrolyzed protein for dogs with inflammatory bowel disease. Vet Ther 2002; 3:109-118.
- Outerbridge C, Marks SL, Kass PH, and Rogers QR. Plasma amino acid concentrations in 36 dogs with histologically confirmed superficial necrolytic dermatitis (SND). Vet Derm 2002; 13:177-186.
- Remillard RL, Darden D, Michel K, Marks SL, et al. An investigation of the relationship between caloric intake and outcome in hospitalized dogs. Vet Ther 2001; 2(4):301-310.
- Marks SL. Diagnostic and therapeutic approach to the anorectic cat. Waltham Focus 2001; 11(3):24-27.
- Hill AS, Marks SL, and Rogers QR. Quantitation of urinary 3-methylhistidine excretion in growing dogs as an index of in vivo skeletal muscle catabolism. J Nutr Biochem 2001; 12:346-350.
- Marks SL. Diagnostic and therapeutic approach to cats with chronic diarrhea. J Feline Med Surg 2000; 2:105-109.
- Swift NC, Marks SL, MacLachlan NJ, and Norris CR. Serum trypsin-like immunoreactivity in the diagnosis of feline pancreatitis. J Am Vet Med Assoc 2000; 217:37-42.
- Elliott DA, Marks SL, Cowgill LD, et al. Effect of hemodialysis on plasma amino acid profiles in normal dogs. Am J Vet Res 2000; 61(8)869-73.
- Pollard RE, Marks SL, Davidson A, and Hornof WJ. Videofluoroscopic contrast evaluation of pharyngeal function in the dog. J Vet Radiology 2000; 41:409-412.
- Théon AP, Marks SL, Feldman ES, and Griffey S. Analysis of prognostic factors and patterns of failure in dogs with unresectable differentiated thyroid carcinomas treated with megavoltage irradiation. J Am Vet Med Assoc 2000; 216(11)1775-9.
- Marks SL, Melli A, Kass PH, et al. Influence of storage and temperature on endospore and enterotoxin production by Clostridium perfringens in dogs. J Vet Diag Invest 2000; 12(1)63-7.
- Foley JE, Marks SL, Munson L, et al. Isolation of Helicobacter canis from a colony of bengal cats with endemic diarrhea. J Clin Microbiol 1999; 37(10)3271-5.
- Marks SL, Cook+ AK, Reader R, et al. Effects of glutamine supplementation of an amino acid-based purified diet on intestinal mucosal integrity in cats with methotrexate-induced enteritis. Am J Vet Res 1999; 60:755-763.
- Marks SL, Melli A, Kass PH, et al. Evaluation of methods to diagnose Clostridium perfringens-associated diarrhea in dogs. J Am Vet Med Assoc 1999; 214:357-360.
- Norris CR+, Marks SL, Eaton KA, et al. Healthy cats are commonly colonized with Helicobacter heilmannii that is associated with minimal gastritis. J Clin Microbiol 1999; 37:189-194.
- Goldstein RE+, Marks SL, Kass PH, et al. Plasma amino acid profiles in cats with naturally occurring chronic renal failure. Am J Vet Res 1999; 60:109-113.