The Real-time PCR Research and Diagnostics Core Facility is a UC Davis laboratory offering Real-time PCR diagnostic and research services to the veterinary and academic communities. With over 15 years of PCR experience, stringent quality control guidelines, and well validated standard operating procedures for every aspect of service, the Real-time PCR Core Facility remains a leading competitor in the field of molecular detection.
Please select one of the following options for more information:
- Assays developed for more than 80 infectious pathogens.
- All tests are run daily (Monday-Friday)
- Same day turnaround time - results for samples received before 11am PST will be released the same day by close
- Board certified veterinarians available for consultation
- Available for grapevines originating in California only
- Two panels detect 19 viruses commonly infecting grapevines
- Consultation services available from project set up through result calculations
- DNA/RNA extraction from various sample types
- Primer/probe design and validation
- More than 3,000 assays developed for numerous species (assays available for purchase)