Links and News
- 7/26/16: Updated EPM Sample Submission Form and new EPM Results Interpretation sheet. If serum and CSF are submitted simultaneously for SarcoFluor™ or NeoFluor™ testing, results will also include a serum/CSF ratio. It is recommended to have a concurrent fluid analysis performed on CSF at the time of SarcoFluor™ or NeoFluor™ testing to rule out blood contamination.
- 7/5/16: Immunoelectrophoresis (IEP) testing has been discontinued. We're sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.
- 6/14/16: New laboratory pricing effective July 1, 2016
- 5/6/16: New Modified Stoll's Centrifugal Flotation sample submission form available
- 3/14/16: New CBC Sample Submission Guidelines available.
- SVM News & Events, Winter 2015 - Hospital Laboratories Serve Worldwide Clientele
VMTH Laboratory Services
- Regenerative Medicine & Stem Cell Services
- Transfusion Medicine Service & Veterinary Blood Bank
- Anatomic Pathology Service
- California Animal Health and Food Safety Laboratory System (CAHFS)
- Real Time PCR Research and Diagnostics Core Facility
- Clinical Endocrinology Laboratory
- Neuromuscular Disease Laboratory
- G.V. Ling Urinary Stone Analysis Laboratory
- Health Systems - Department of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine
- Amino Acid Laboratory
- Veterinary Genetics Laboratory (VGL)
- Veterinary Center for Clinical Trials
- School of Veterinary Medicine - Academic Departments
- Pet Loss Drop-In Support Groups are available through Yolo Hospice - Yolo Hospice Bereavement Services