Lab Links and News
5/20/14: The VMTH Clinical Diagnostic Laboratories are no longer offering equine Insulin testing (test code 7805) or equine Insulin:Glucose ratio testing (test code 7879). We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
9/11/2013: The VMTH Clinical Diagnostic Laboratories do not offer diagnostic testing for canine circovirus. Inquiries should be made directly to the Ohio Department of Agriculture. Press release from ODA (pdf).
VMTH Laboratory Services
- California Animal Health and Food Safety Laboratory System (CAHFS)
- Real Time PCR Research and Diagnostics Core Facility
- Clinical Endocrinology Laboratory
- G.V. Ling Urinary Stone Analysis Laboratory
- Health Systems - Department of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine
- Amino Acid Laboratory
- Leptospirosis Laboratory
- Veterinary Genetics Laboratory (VGL)
- Veterinary Center for Clinical Trials
- School of Veterinary Medicine - Academic Departments
- Pet Loss Drop-In Support Groups are available through Yolo Hospice - Yolo Hospice Bereavement Services