We offer a wide range of specialized coagulation testing with rapid turn-around-times for critical patients. Most of our tests are offered as send in tests, although some are not available due to methods used. Please check our coagulation information pages for more details.
Services Provided and Analytic Tools
The majority of our coagulation analyses are performed on a STAGO Compact Coagulation analyzer. We also offer thromboelastography.
- Generalized coagulation and fibronolysis testing, including but not limited to:
- PT, PTT
- Quantitative Fibrinogen, Quantitative D-dimers, Fibrin Degradation Products (FDPs)
- Anticoagulant Activity: Canine and Equine Antithrombin
- Von Willebrand Factor antigen
- Canine and feline specific reference intervals available