Third Annual Practitioners Seminar for Small Animal and Equine Vets
Are you a veterinarian seeking professional development and fresh information about the latest veterinary procedures? Faculty members of the William R. Pritchard Veterinary Medical Teaching Hospital invite you to the Third Annual Practitioners Seminar October 2, 2011, at UC Davis School of Veterinary Medicine.
Expert presentations, an early bird registration discount and a webinar option for distance learning are features of this year's Continuing Education event.
Small Animal and Equine Programs
The one-day seminar contains two simultaneous programs: one on small animal medicine and the other on equine medicine.
Among the topics in the Small Animal Program are:
- Outcomes with Radiation Therapy: What to Treat
- Exhaled Nitric Oxide: A Novel Test for Feline Asthma?
- Therapeutic Apharesis: What Is It and What It Can Treat
- Medical and Surgical Management of Dystocia
In the Equine Program, presentations include:
- New Developments in the Molecular Diagnostic Field
- An Update on Clinical Trials for Treatment of Tumors in the Horse at UCD-VMTH
- The Equine Oral Exam Revisited
- Perspectives on Lumbosacral Ultrasonography
- Equine Dermatology: Commonly Asked Questions
- Management of Penetrating Injuries to the Equine Hoof
For a complete list of topics in both programs, download the entire brochure here
Earn 7 hours of continuing education credit by attending the event in person or via live webinar.
The event takes place 8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m. in Gladys Valley Hall, located in the Health Sciences District on the UC Davis campus.
Prices, Discount, Syllabus
The cost for the UC Davis on-site seminar is $195 for the day if registration is received by September 2, 2011.
After September 2, registration will be $225.
Continental breakfast, lunch and afternoon refreshments will be provided. A syllabus will be provided on CD only with your registration fee. A hard copy can be purchased for $10.00.
Registration on the day of the event will take place from 7:30 a.m. to 8:30 a.m. in Gladys Valley Hall.
The Third Annual Practitioners Seminar is hosted by the faculty of the William R. Pritchard Veterinary Medical Teaching Hospital, UC Davis School of Veterinary Medicine, with additional support from Hill’s Pet Nutrition.
Please share this invitation with your colleagues.