Donate to WHC
Help the Wildlife Health Center and Its Programs
Please join us in ensuring that future generations will have the opportunity to enjoy healthy, abundant wildlife. All gifts are tax-deductible. The Wildlife Health Center is a 501(c)3 organization.
How will your contribution help keep wildlife and ecosystems healthy?
- $5,000 - $10,000 buys GPS radio collars needed to track several elusive mountain lions
- $1,000 - $5,000 allows for 1 month of investigation into the cause of a wildlife disease outbreak
- $750 - $900 pays for surgery and anesthesia to place tracking device in wild sea otters
- $500 - $1,000 transports our veterinarian to remote sites to rescue and investigate stranded orca
- $250 - $500 funds remote cameras for monitoring river otters trekking to the sea
- $100 helps bring wildlife science and educational materials to classroom
- $50 purchases a radio antenna to track an endangered channel island fox
Keystone Club: A chance to be a part of the solution
With a contribution over $500, you will be invited to join the Keystone Club. Just as the sea otter keeps the kelp forest healthy and the mountain lion helps maintain deserts and woodlands, our “Keystone” supporters keep the WHC successful and productive. With your generous contributions, we can keep using science to save ecosystems in crisis. As a member, you’ll receive personalized updates on WHC programs and be invited to an annual event with our field biologists and board.
How to help
- Checks made out to the UC Regents can be sent to:
P.O. Box 298
Davis, CA 95617
- Donate online.
- Any questions? Feel free to call (530) 752-4167 or email firstname.lastname@example.org