The Veterinary Center for Clinical Trials works closely with other campus institutions including the School of Veterinary Medicine's academic departments, School of Medicine, the Clinical and Translational Science Center, Center for Companion Animal Health, and Center for Equine Health.
- Associate Professor Brown Bag Session - Nov 6
- SciVal Experts Training Sessions - Nov 12 & 13
- What's Up? Seminar Series - November
- Alternative Research Funding - Information Sessions
- Responsible Conduct of Research Sessions
- Scientists Identify Mutation Associated with Cleft Palate in Humans and Dogs
- CytoViva Microscope System Demo - Nov 6 & 7