Important Updates


North American Veterinary Licensing Examination:

North American Veterinary Licensing Examination (NAVLE) – provided you graduate from an AVMA accredited veterinary school then you can become licensed in North America by passing the NAVLE. This is a computer-based exam that is offered twice a year, November-December and April-May, at Prometric test center locations. More information about the application and approval process can be found at:

California Veterinary Medical Board Licensing:

If you wish to practice in the state of California you will need to pass the North American Veterinary Licensing Examination and achieve a passing grade in the law examination as part of VET430 at UCD, a 3rd-year course

More information about the licensing process for the State of California can be found at: