Career Coaching, Resumes and Interviews
Discover individual interests, abilities and values, explore career fields of interest, set goals and develop a plan of action.
- One-on-one Career Counseling
- Career Exploration
- Goal Setting
- Action Planning
- Access the Mentor Network to connect with School of Veterinary Medicine faculty and professionals in the field of veterinary medicine.
Build a powerful resume/CV that showcases your experiences, abilities and talents and gets you noticed.
- One-on-one Resume Critiques
- Virtual Resume Critiques
- Resume/CV Writing Tips (pdf)
- Powerful Resume/CV Writing Presentation (pdf)
- Cover Letter/Letter of Intent Tips (pdf)
Develop winning interview tactics to make a good first impression, sell your strengths, and share your passion.
- One-on-one Interview Strategy Brainstorming
- Mock Interviews
- Interview Tips and Behavioral-based Interview Tips (pdfs)
- Dress for Interview Success Tips (pdf)
* For an appointment, email Janel Lang, Director of the Career, Leadership and Wellness Center, at email@example.com. Include available days/times. Attach a copy of your resume/CV, if appropriate.