Externship, Internship and Job Search
New, Free Online Job Board Excellent resource for employers and students!
Discover exciting job opportunities and useful tools to embark on a successful job search.
One-on-one Job Search Strategies
Email Janel Lang, Director of the Career, Leadership and Wellness Center, at email@example.com for an appointment. Include available days/times.
UC Davis School of Veterinary Medicine's electronic job board listing externships, internships, part-time, temporary/seasonal, full-time employment, and relief opportunities for current students and alumni.
- Seek externships, internships, and full-time employment opportunities
- Obtain cutting-edge information on veterinary products and services
- Speak with representatives from veterinary associations
- Network with professionals within the field of veterinary medicine
Held every fall and hosted by the Career, Leadership and Wellness Center in conjunction with the Student American Veterinary Medical Association (SAVMA). For more information, contact Janel Lang, Director of the Career, Leadership and Wellness Center, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
"The American Association of Veterinary Clinicians sponsors the Veterinary Internship and Residency Matching Program (VIRMP) to expedite the selection of interns and residents for participating veterinary colleges and private verterinary practices."
- LinkedIn is a professional networking website.
- Display work experiences, education, skills, and interests via an online platform.
- Connect and easily communicate with students and professionals.
- Search for job opportunities.
Create and use a LinkedIn account to show potential employers information and personality that may not appear on a resume. Use it to network and keep in contact with professionals as well as to find job opportunities that are not listed elsewhere.
External Job Boards
ReliefVet.com - Relief Services for Veterinary Practitioners (RSVP)