The SVM Office for Global Programs provides access to resources (safety, health and security) for international travel and activities for faculty, staff and students under International Travel.
The office also provides resources for:
- Visitors & Veterinarians
- International Students
- Funding - Faculty & Staff
- Funding - Students
Visitors & Veterinarians
- Visiting Student and Veterinarian Information
- Veterinary Medical Teaching Hospital Tour Information
- Visiting Academic Collaborators -
- Contact the person in your department or cluster who normally works with SISS to bring international scholars to campus ("SISS department contact"). This person will have access to the UC Davis iGlobal system, where they will initiate the Visiting Academic Collaborator reporting form.
- You must have access to iGlobal in order to access the reporting form.
- Please email SISS if your department or cluster does not have an existing SISS contact (or if you do not know who this person is).
- The SISS department contact will complete the Visiting Academic Collaborator reporting form including the names of others (e.g., department chair) who will be required to approve the visit.
- The form must be completed through the UC Davis iGlobal system, by the SISS department contact at least 60 days prior to the arrival of a domestic Visiting Academic Collaborator, or at least 90 days prior to the arrival of an international Visiting Academic Collaborator.
- Once the Visiting Academic Collaborator has been registered, the reported information will be entered into a database for reporting and archival purposes.
- Upon the Visiting Academic Collaborator's arrival, the host department must submit information confirming the visitor’s arrival and confirming arrival and planned departure dates.
- International Veterinary Information Service
- World Veterinary Association
- Veterinary Information Network
UCD School of Veterinary Medicine
UC Support Services for International Students