Clinical Diagnostic Laboratories
Welcome to the UC Davis Veterinary Clinical Diagnostic Laboratories. Our services include: Clinical Chemistry, including Urinalysis, Endocrinology, and Coagulation, Cytology, Hematology and Hematopathology, Immunology and Virology, Microbiology (Bacteriology / Mycology), and Parasitology.
- (530) 752-VMTH (752-8684)
Our FedEx Reduced Price Shipping Program is available for for veterinarians and veterinary clinics. FedEx is the preferred shipping method for overnight delivery. Please do not ship using USPS; USPS mail is delivered to a central campus location before being distributed to our labs, delaying transit time of sensitive laboratory samples.
- General Sample Submission Form (pdf)
- SarcoFluor™, NeoFluor™ (EPM), and ToxoFluor™ (Toxoplasma) Sample Submission form (pdf)
- KHV Sample Submission form (pdf)
- pNF-H Sample Submission form (pdf)
- Equine blood typing & antibody screen Sample Submission form (pdf)
- Additional forms can be found on the Forms & Guidelines page
Upcoming Laboratory Closures
Friday, January 17, 2022 - Martin Luther King Jr. Day
Monday, February 21, 2022 - Presidents' Day
12/6/2021: Updated SarcoFluor™, NeoFluor™, and ToxoFluor™ sample submission instructions (PDF).
10/26/2021: FedEx has changed some of their delivery commitments and implemented peak season surcharges on some shipments. More info can be found here.